FACE YOGA PART 2
As you learned by reading “Face Yoga Benefits”, exercising your face muscles is as important as exercising your body muscles. What I like most about face yoga is the exercises are so simple, they can be done anywhere and anytime. I mean seriously, who doesn't love 'exercising' while binging Netflix in bed?!
Today we want to show you what we consider the easiest and most efficient yoga exercises to practice once or twice a day. We recommend using an oil or serum for a smoother practice, as it lessens the dragging of your skin.
The V or double V
This exercise is helpful for crow’s feet appearance, drooping eyelids and eye bags.
How to do it:
- Lightly press your nose with your middle fingers, right below the bottom of your eyebrows.
- Lightly press the outer of your eyes with your index fingers to create a V with your hands.
- Turn your eyes to look up, as if you were trying to look at your forehead without raising your eyebrows.
- Squint your eyes and keep looking at your forehead. Hold for 5 seconds and then release.
- Repeat the last step three times for one to two minutes.
This exercise will help you release tension on your face and smooth the appearance of forehead fine lines.
How to do it:
- Place the tips of your right and left hand fingers on the middle part of your forehead (no thumbs).
- Gently drag your fingers towards the end of your face. Repeat this step for one to two minutes.
This exercise helps to reduce the wrinkles of your neck and will help it look smoother than ever!
- Lock your hands behind your lower back to stretch your arms and straighten your posture.
- Drop your head back to stretch your neck.
- Close your mouth and point your tongue in and out for a minute.
- Put your head down, release your hands, and rest.
- Repeat these steps three times.
Similar to any exercise, face yoga is an activity that takes practice, but making it part of your daily routine will help you create a habit that will have you looking wrinkle-free for years to come.
Try these 3 easy exercises to start your face yoga path and leave us a comment on how your skin appearance has improved with the practice!
Leave a comment